Sunday, April 3, 2011

Santa Gift Tags

Does anyone know what happened to March? Yikes - only 8 posts last month I must try to do better. Plus it's always fun to see what other craft bloggers are up to as I always seem to get distracted checking out other blogs when I'm updating mine.



I was doing a little bit of experimenting the other day. I recently bought these decoupage stickers that I thought were too thick for using on a card, but too cute not to pick up for some use. They found their use in making some nice gift tags.


Shiny card stock (which always seem to pose problems when I'm trying to photograph), Christmas themed papers, light card stock for the message part and a few embelishments. Et voila - Joyeux Noel.

This was my test batch and I like the concept. In addition then, what I really need to make is some non-Christmas gift tags as I just NEVER seem to have any of those and I've got loads of bits I could use. Oooh, the possibilities.

The good news with it being April already is that the weather is starting to get nicer. It did snow tonight but not much so I'm ignoring it. Two back to back days doing some work in the garden, I declare Spring officially here.

1 comment: