Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Eureka! Beaded Ornament Hangers

Beaded Ornament Hangers in Red, White and Lime Green
Since I started making ornaments a few months ago with beaded hangers, I've been contemplating how I could possibly get to all of my packed away Christmas ornaments to add customized beaded hangers. I never did quite figure that out!



But it was a bit of a Eureka moment the other day when I was using wire hangers to hang my snowflake ornaments in progress while the paint and glitter was drying. I can make some beaded hangers in advance!

So many possibilities - and I'm only just beginning with limited supplies so I thought I would begin with some traditional reds and greens. I think they're going to be beautiful with the special ornaments on the tree.

Next on the agenda - some curvy renditions. And of course - more colours!

No comments:

Post a Comment