Sunday, August 25, 2013

More Gift Tags

Birthday Gift Tags with Foam Embellishments

There has been a bit of a paper craft gift tag theme this week-end and can you believe it they're not ALL Christmasy.   I couldn't resist these colourful foamy characters with googly eyes (that's the best bit) and I thought they'd make cute gift tags with my circle punches and some co-ordinating papers.  Owls seem to be extraordinarily popular these days.  Especially the purple ones ;)



If it's your birthday, Happy Birthday! I love how these rectangular tone on tone gift tags turned out for a more adult look - but still in nice bright happy colours.  The Happy Birthday punch is a Martha Stewart one that I just had to splurge on, and the punch is used on a coated glitter stock which is super gorgeous and doesn't get sparkles in my eyes when I work with it.

The rectangular shapes I just cut with my guillotine, working out from the center.  A little embellishment with a pearl in the starburst and that's all it needed. I definitely like this concept for other colours.



We couldn't get away without a little infusion of Christmas could we?  So here are some that I just needed to photograph to catch up with organizing - Sparkly Santa faces.  I've used these on cards before but they are a litle too thick for my new "rules" so on to gift tags they go.


And Santa's Hat, embellished with a snowflake and red gem stone, seemed the perfect thing to adorn one of my favourite Christmas papers - the peppermint candy cane stripe.  Shiny and lovely it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment