Thursday, November 3, 2011

Foam Gingerbread House

Well I don't know about you, but the Christmas Countdown is starting to freak me out a bit. Just 51 days to go, and despite being busy with "christmas things" for some time now, I have that all too familiar 'how will everything get done' feeling. Ahh, the joys of the season already starting to creep in.



It's not to be stressed about though - I tell myself this every year - some year it will work. Simple things, that's the key. And speaking of simple, I came across this foam kit recently for $2 while hoping that the Dollar Store would start stocking some of the christmas bits that I need. There wasn't much in yet as it was pre-Halloween so I think that's why I picked up something I wouldn't normally. But isn't it cute? And it was good child-like reminiscent fun putting it together.

Freddie thinks it would be fabulous with some sequins here and there, maybe a little glitter paint, and etc. Freddie also thinks it looks edible - but that's another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment