Saturday, October 26, 2013

More Diamond Dangles with Acrylic Paint Splotch Beads

Acrylic Paint Splotch Beads in Purple

Back to the Christmas ornaments today. October seems to be flying by, and with Halloween this week and the calendars turning to November (must remember it's husbands birthday!) it's going to be full on Christmas soon and hopefully I'll be busy with sales. Certainly I'll be busy with other things.  I've done a few more wreaths for our Craft Show which is now two weeks away and am playing with space layouts to see what's what, so it was time to get back to some Etsy focus.


Acrylic Paint Splotch Beads in Pale Pink
These icicle style diamond dangles are pretty and the possibilities are endless.  I have so many styles of beads that I'm looking forward to playing with.  These large acrylic paint splotch beads are really pretty and I made some before in red, green and topaz colours.   In the interest of focus, today it was the turn of pink and purple, in just the same style.


All packaged up now and posted on Etsy, it's time to do some sorting out to get to the paper craft supplies.  Hope you enjoy the rest of your week-end!

No comments:

Post a Comment