Monday, December 5, 2011

Old World Santa Cross Stitch #2

Wow, it's been almost a year since my first post which was my first cross-stitch and tiny seed beads Old World Santa series ornament kit - and here finally showing you is the second one that I made last year. I finished it JUST in time to give to Mum & Dad, and though I snapped a photo I never got around to posting it.

Cross-Stitch gets a whole new dimension with the addition of seed beads

I like this one even better with the swirl accents throughout the beard (yes, a bit tedious, but you forget afterwards), and the 3d looping effect of his moustache is fun.

I am celebrating - sticking with it to some degree for almost a full year, setting up and beginning to experiment with an Etsy shop and developing a profile on Craftsy, I feel I am now engaged in the world of online crafters. It's still the fringe -with so many talented and dedicated craft bloggers/sellers/etc out there, but all good fun to look forward to. WIP Wednesdays and FO Fridays ... I don't know if I'll ever be that organized :)

No comments:

Post a Comment