Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Hats are Back! Great new pattern.

Knit with 2 solid yarns - gives a lovely tweedy effect.
I think it would work well with subtle or contrasting.

I am back to the hats - and in a big way. I just can't get enough of knitting the latest in the line-up of new hat patterns. This pattern is from the StreetKnit website and I love it for several reasons.

Knit with 1 variegated and 1 solid yarn - I like the subtle effect
  • It's knit with two strands of worsted so the colour possibilities are virtually endless.
  • It's knit on large 8.00 mm needles so you can whip them up in no time.
  • It's soft, thick and warm so it will do a good job!

Knit with 2 variegated yarns - not something I'd likely do again

Yes I love this hat pattern and shall be making some up for the StreetKnit Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment