Saturday, September 21, 2013

Rudolph's Nose Bling Beaded Ornament Hooks

Rudolph's Nose Shiny Red Rhinestone Bling Beaded Ornament Hooks

Hello again craft blogosphere! Well, I'm back after a lovely visit with my Auntie Carole from England. The production ban is lifted and it is time to find high gear in the Christmas crafting focus.   The shelves are stacked with shiny beads of an enormous variety and myriad other crafting supplies and it is time to get B-U-S-Y!!!

Just before Auntie Carole arrived I found out that my friend and I were "IN" for a table at a big Christmas Craft show in the neighbourhood, and it is much, much closer than the somewhat alarming Christmas countdown clock above.  November 9 is Christmas Craft Show day!

So from here on out I hope to be a regular fixture in progress updates on beaded ornament hooks, diamond dangles, snowflake ornaments, star ornaments, heart ornaments, icicle ornaments, christmas cards, gift tags, christmas jewelry, garland, ...  phew, gotta go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment