Thursday, September 5, 2013

Snowflakes in Amber and Gold

Snowflake Ornaments with Lovely Gold Tone Beads and Embellishments

It's snowing again!  Back to the Christmas ornaments, and to the snowflakes in particular.    And, as I am trying not to string the words 'yellow' and 'snow' together, these are snowflakes in amber and gold!  Much more posh, don't you think?




The beaded hangers have faceted crystal beads, large gold cats eye type beads, and just look at these fabulous multi-coloured 16mm acrylic beads in gold, amber and even a hint of green - they were the inspiration for these.

Remarkably, I don't have a Christmas Tree that features golds, but I can't overlook those that do!  I'm up to 48 different Christmas ornaments on my Etsy site, I'd be delighted if you took a look.

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Please, let's NOT talk about yellow snow! You don't have a gold tree? YET?

    ReplyDelete