Wednesday, September 4, 2013

BOO! Ghost Earrings

Halloween Ghost Earrings in Silver, Orange and Black

BOO! I've got some ghost earrings for you.  I thought I had better press on with my Halloween plans and have made up some more earring styles.  These Tibetan Silver ghost charms are just too cute, I thought I'd go in-for-a-penny-in-for-a-pound and embrace the Halloween black and orange.
 


A nice, substantially solid charm, they stand up well with the larger than I usually use oval crackle glass orange beads.  I made this dangle in a shorter length first, but they just didn't look right, so I took them apart and reworked with a longer dangle.  Now I am happy with them.

Notice how the ghost's eyes are actually cut out - one of the things that really makes these lovely charms.  Spoooooky, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment