Saturday, January 14, 2012

More Valentines and getting sorted


 Goodness me ... this isn't a good sign.  Only half way into January and I'm already thinking "where is this year going?"  I don't know about you, but I feel like Christmas was just a few days ago. I suppose with all the post-holiday-clear-away activities it's small wonder.  I have been busy - while I have many of the paper craft supplies taking over the dining room - making a few more Valentine cards.



 These are a few styles I made up using a smaller (just shy of 4 x 6") card with lovely embossed edging.  My main focus with these cards, as you may be able to tell, is the glitter card stock and diamond accents.


Today I feel like I've fully accomplished something on the crafting front as I've photographed,  catalogued and posted to etsy this latest round of Valentine Card making activity.

Check out the Valentine Card ideas in catalogue view or see my Valentines Day section on Etsy.  I want to try out a few more styles, but not tonight.  Tonight, Freddie and I are snuggling in for some crocheting.


1 comment: